MRC FORUM
MRC FORUM

Posted by Robert Bruzzese on October 22, 2018 at 08:31:

Hello all,

I would like to thank Melrose Running Club for the years of putting up with me. This club by far is one of the best clubs in the area. I just got done running my 12 marathon and I did it in 3:26:38.7. I still think there may of been an error in the timing when I crossed the finish line. But this was only for me not anyone else. I just have a quick question about my time because this is a new area for me. I am 50 and my qualifying time I guess was a 3:30. But people have been saying that a month ago it change to a 3:25. I even saw this on google. I guess my question is can I still slightly make it in to the 2020 Boston Marathon with my time? If not it is no big deal am just curious. Or can I ask BAA if they can accept my time? Again, it is no big deal. Running 12 marathons and the time that I just got is more than enough for me. I am happy and I am still very happy being a part of Melrose Running Club. Thank you once again for putting up with me, in the end I will always be Crazy Bob.

Thank You Crazy Bob

Post a Follow Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Melrose Running Club - PO Box 761022 - Melrose, Massachusetts - JimCarson@MelroseRunningClub.com