MRC FORUM
MRC FORUM

Posted by Don Keren on July 20, 2017 at 08:34:

In case you missed it...you missed a lot!
MRC Night at the Mystics Lake Q 5K was a wonderful time, thanks to Michael Hartin for hosting and everyone involved!
New walk to run graduates Neville Clemens, Tina Verderame Ashe, Jennifer Moriarty, and Bernard DeCunha ran the Tonneson + Co 5K and Neville PR'd on it- big congrats to them!
Other PRs for Andrew Brown, Courtney Koschei, Mark Rosenblum, Matthew Kerton, Stephanie Koh, Glen Josephson.
Red Sox tickets are here, I will bring them next tuesday. If you haven't paid please make an effort to do so. You know who you are.
August Race of the Month August 13th. The Mary O'Donnell 5K at Pine Banks Park, Melrose...
Lynn Woods relays will be held August 23rd. You need a team of 4 people to enter. If you want to run it and don't have a team yet put a comment on this post and I will help you put a team together. I have application forms if you need them. We are trying to put together several MRC teams so it would be a chance to run with people that you don't usually run with. Meet people that are in the same running club as you....What could be better than that? Step outside your circle of running comfort!
See you next week!

Post a Follow Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Melrose Running Club - PO Box 761022 - Melrose, Massachusetts - JimCarson@MelroseRunningClub.com